Speakers: Huixia Shou, Zhejiang University, China; Dr. Balakumaran Chandrasekar, HHU; Dr. Yugander Arra, HHU; Dr. Stephan Wawra, UoC
On the last Friday of the month, all CEPLAS members meet at one of the four sites. Talks are given by scientists from the cluster or invited speakers. External guests who are interested in the talks are welcome!
- Q&A with Deputy Cluster Speaker Stanislav Kopriva
- Prof. Dr. Huixia Shou, College of Life Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Title: Phosphate signaling and homeostasis in rice
- Dr. Balakumaran Chandrasekar, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
Title: From Glycosidase Activity Profiling to discovery of an Immune Enzyme and its Inhibitor
- Dr. Yugander Arra, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
Title: Analyse the possible role of SWEETs as susceptibility factors in a wide range of rice diseases to develop broad spectrum resistance in popular Indian rice verities
- Dr. Stephan Wawra, University of Cologne
Title: The fungal matrix: a molecular battle ground for hydrolases and lectins during plant-fungus interactions
Location: Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf, lecture hall 2B
The talks start at 2 pm. Afterwards there will be snacks and drinks!